Home Care Overview
Second Family Home Care Features
Second Family Home Care provides non-medical care, companion care, and transportation services to seniors or anyone in need of some assistance in their home or care facility. We offer fully customizable care plans to meet your needs. Our goal is to help your loved one maintain as much independence as possible, for as long as possible. Our caregivers are experienced, compassionate, and dependable.
Why Choose Second Family?
Our professionalism means your peace of mind!
We are committed to providing our clients with loving care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain independence, while providing families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe.
- Second Family Home Care is licensed through the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.
- We are bonded, insured and trusted.
- All of our caregivers are carefully screened to include full background checks.
- You can trust you are getting the best possible assistance.
- We provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related dementia issues which ensures a higher level of care for our clients.
- We would be proud to be your second family.
From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Second Family Home Care team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.